"Connect, contribute, and inspire through food, people, and shared passion."
More Gender Blending
I love that City Bites magazine devoted space in their October 18th issue to Toronto female chefs. Seeing our industry from diverse perspectives is important. I applaud the positive championing that Laura Pratt does in her piece “Gender blender” but, as a committed realist, I balked in spots at its we-have-arrived tone. Even the byline, “The girls are taking over the kitchen” expresses a faulty optimism (leaving the impression that gender parity in professional kitchens is not that far off).Read more
Future forward developer with a blend of quality business and culinary skill
- Research and development for strategic brand and market expansion.
- Re-envisioning products or services for new or current market demand.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is success oriented, has a strong sense of initiative, is deadline oriented, and a creative problem solver.
Original and intelligent voice informed by substantial professional experience
- Balancing valuable professional knowledge with enough curiosity to be current and relevant.
- Engaging, enthusiastic voice with a capacity for building influential relationships in local, national and international culinary media.
Fifteen years experience building customer confidence
- Convey knowledge and design tools and strategies to increase use and exposure of products.
- “Outside the box” thinking and implementation to create unique learning opportunities.