"Connect, contribute, and inspire through food, people, and shared passion."
Winter Be Damned!
I’m up today at 6 a.m. Not normally an early riser, I love the night and fit easily into the rhythms of the restaurant business. Working until midnight, falling into bed at two or three in the morning and sleeping until after eleven all suit me.
I recall a time not so long ago when I slept like a babe in arms. Sleep’s a new frontier at mid-life. I’ve decided it’s futile to rail against this current state. Instead I try to accept it.Read more
Future forward developer with a blend of quality business and culinary skill
- Research and development for strategic brand and market expansion.
- Re-envisioning products or services for new or current market demand.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is success oriented, has a strong sense of initiative, is deadline oriented, and a creative problem solver.
Original and intelligent voice informed by substantial professional experience
- Balancing valuable professional knowledge with enough curiosity to be current and relevant.
- Engaging, enthusiastic voice with a capacity for building influential relationships in local, national and international culinary media.
Fifteen years experience building customer confidence
- Convey knowledge and design tools and strategies to increase use and exposure of products.
- “Outside the box” thinking and implementation to create unique learning opportunities.