"Connect, contribute, and inspire through food, people, and shared passion."
Always the Sous, Never the Chef
I count my career blessings often. Some of my earliest are the lessons I learned in the restaurant where my career began: L’Escargot in Hamilton, Ontario, owned by Swiss-French chef André Donnet.
L’Escargot was located in a blue-collar neighbourhood just behind the Delta Bingo, nowhere near the city’s trendy Hess Village. André was confident of his talents at the stove and knew people would come to him and, more importantly, he knew what he could afford.Read more
Future forward developer with a blend of quality business and culinary skill
- Research and development for strategic brand and market expansion.
- Re-envisioning products or services for new or current market demand.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is success oriented, has a strong sense of initiative, is deadline oriented, and a creative problem solver.
Original and intelligent voice informed by substantial professional experience
- Balancing valuable professional knowledge with enough curiosity to be current and relevant.
- Engaging, enthusiastic voice with a capacity for building influential relationships in local, national and international culinary media.
Fifteen years experience building customer confidence
- Convey knowledge and design tools and strategies to increase use and exposure of products.
- “Outside the box” thinking and implementation to create unique learning opportunities.