"Connect, contribute, and inspire through food, people, and shared passion."
Very soon Canadian foodies will find release from the long winter. Sunshine-filled, warm spring days will tempt them to throw open their doors and take to the woods in search of ramps. In short order, hip restaurants across this beautiful country will be stuffing their menus with this wild green, and ramp chatter will clog social media feeds. You’d think we still lived in a time when salt pork, navy beans and turnips were all that filled our winter larders.
Ramps, also known as wild leeks, are a perennial wild green that look like miniature green onions but with a wider, flatter dark green upper leaf. They can be used, like green onions, raw or quickly sautéed.Read more
Future forward developer with a blend of quality business and culinary skill
- Research and development for strategic brand and market expansion.
- Re-envisioning products or services for new or current market demand.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is success oriented, has a strong sense of initiative, is deadline oriented, and a creative problem solver.
Original and intelligent voice informed by substantial professional experience
- Balancing valuable professional knowledge with enough curiosity to be current and relevant.
- Engaging, enthusiastic voice with a capacity for building influential relationships in local, national and international culinary media.
Fifteen years experience building customer confidence
- Convey knowledge and design tools and strategies to increase use and exposure of products.
- “Outside the box” thinking and implementation to create unique learning opportunities.